Cattle Results 2019

One of the leading events in the Dualla Show. A unique opportunity for people to see the best commercial and pedigree specimens in the region.

The All Ireland Aberdeen Angus championship will be held in Dualla this year. It is expected to attract over 100 Angus cattle from the 4 corners of Ireland. This is the first time Dualla has ever held an All Ireland Final.

This year we’re teaming up with Irish Hereford Prime for an exciting new layout to two of the Bull classes (class 30 and 31). Using the ICBF terminal index, 40% of the bull’s marks will be based on this before they enter the ring. The remaining 60% of the marks will be scored from the judge. Both scores will be combined and the winner will then be chosen. All bulls must be pedigree registered. First prize for these two classes are; €250 each, 2nd prize €150, 3rd prize €50.

This is an exciting competition for all Hereford Pedigree Bull exhibitors which cannot be found at just any Agricultural Show and is offering very attractive prizes.

Elsewhere, the ever popular best pair in show is also back with a a prize fund of €500.

Our main 2019 sponsors include Hereford Prime, ABP, FBD and AIB. The Aberdeen Angus championship is sponsored by Univet.